[Minios-devel] Getting started with unikernel development

Hi all,

I'm an undergraduate student at McGill University, and a budding kernel
hacker. I'm starting my capstone project this coming September with two
friends.

We're planning on building a Xen-based Rust unikernel. Our end-game is
something roughly similar to Mini-OS.

I'm having trouble gathering the information needed to interface with
Xen. To help with this, I want to use Mini-OS as a reference design to
guide us through the low-level/interop aspects. Where do you recommend
I look for design documents, breadcrumbs, etc. on Mini-OS and the Xen
PV interface?

Best regards,

Carl Patenaude Poulin