Re: [Minios-devel] DomU in blocked state

Add back minios-devel.

On Fri, Sep 11, 2015 at 03:24:55PM +0530, SANJEEV PALKAR wrote:
> Thanku u Sir. I am student. My project requirement is porting linux NVMe
> device driver to Mini OS/some minimal OS. Is it feasible? Give me some
> pointers to how to go about.

Porting Linux driver to mini-os doesn't look feasible to me because
mini-os doesn't provide Linux kernel APIs. I don't know what your NVM
driver needs so I can't comment on this specific case.

I suggest you talk to your advisor to see if he / she can choose a
better platform for your task.

Wei.