[Minios-devel] Hello from Unikraft Team

Hello,

We a proud to announce that Unikraft is finally open source and ready for your contribution! As we agreed in our project proposal, we are going to use this mailing list to receive patches and to have our discussions. In order to avoid confusion Unikraft's patches are prefixed. For more information, getting started, development plans, or contribution ideas, check out our Wiki pages: https://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Category:Unikraft.

Thanks for all of your support! We are happy to be here!
We are looking forward to fruitful cooperation!

Cheers,

Simon