Re: [Minios-devel] About Outreachy intern contribution for "Enhanced Profiling and Tracing Support for Unikraft"

Hey Ray,

welcome to Unikraft and thanks for your interest in this intern project!
Please start with getting familiar: Download and build the hello world application, write your own hello world application. We will come back to you the coming week because we have currently tight deadlines. I have seen that you ask some questions on IRC but you are not online anymore to receive replies. Please check if you could use ZNC or another service (see Lars suggestions) so that your account stays online.

Thanks,

Simon