Re: [Minios-devel] About Outreachy intern contribution for "Enhanced Profiling and Tracing Support for Unikraft"

Hey Lars,

For me, if we make an appointment in advance, I would be available from 19:00 on Mon/Tue/Wed.

Ray

On Thu, Feb 15, 2018 at 12:54 AM, Lars Kurth <lars.kurth.xen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 14 Feb 2018, at 16:04, Ray LI <ray4opensource@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Yes, Lars. It seems perfect for me. Will we have a discussion as soon as possible or after I finish my first week task?
>
> Ray

Depends on Simon: he is rather busy this week, so I would say we sync on Mon/Tue/Wed, if he is available. Propose a few time slots after 19:00 for those days
Lars