[Minios-devel] Outreachy internship

Hi,
My name is Dafna Hirschfeld, I'm from Israel.
I studied computer science and worked in a company called Check Point for two years. Mainly parsing protocols as part of a firewall.  I have experience mainly with C and python.
My github account https://github.com/kamomil

I am interested with the project ''New Execution Targets for Unikraft".
I have xubuntu 16.04 on my desktop and I have a raspberry pi 3.

and I followed the instructions for the helloworld  https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Category:Unikraft_Users
It worked OK, except that for the xen image I got:

$ xl create -c helloworld.cfg
ERROR:  Can't find hypervisor information in sysfs!

I tried to find a solution, and followed this instructions:
but I got the same error.

Anyway I'd like to know how do I proceed?
Can I start with an initial contribution?

Thank you,
Dafna Hirschfeld