Re: [Minios-devel] [C stubdom] printf to console not complete

Hello,

Lele Ma, on lun. 26 mars 2018 07:15:04 -0400, wrote:
> Could anyone give any hints about what is happening here?

You can check the low-level implementation in console_print(), and more
precisely xencons_ring_send_no_notify: if there is not enough room in
the ring buffer, xencons_ring_send_no_notify() makes a short write, and
console_print() seems to be ignoring that.

> And where need to be fixed to get all printings properly with printf?

console_print should probably manage the short writes, waiting for room
between them. Note however that we probably don't want to make print()
itself do such waiting, to make sure we don't block in it, for uses in
debugging messages, crash reports etc.

Samuel