[Minios-devel] [Unikraft] Support for KVM on ARM

Hi All.

I have a few queries regarding unikraft support for kvm on arm.

a)
Is it supported at all?

Currently I tried "make menuconfig" on a beaglebone-black with
cortex-a8 processor (which has no hardware-virtualization present).
I only saw native-arm and xen (in "make menuconfig").

b)
Assuming answer to a) is yes, will the kvm-binary run on an arm
without any actual hardware-virtualization (with qemu probably doing
all the runtime instruction-conversions)?

Thanks and Regards,
Ajay