Re: [Minios-devel] [Unikraft] Static Libraries not being linked properly

Hi Wei.

Thanks for the help.

Actually, my original query is how to link pre-compiled (static) libraries in unikraft?

I tried as per the documentation at
http://xenbits.xen.org/gitweb/?p=unikraft/unikraft.git;a=blob;f=doc/guides/developers-app.rst;h=45d9bd5b2bb10b3d04135d66b5162a59d54dc2b6;hb=HEAD#l163

but the libraries do not resolve linking problems.

Or am I understanding it incorrectly? Can pre-compiled static libraries be integrated/linked at all in unikraft?