Re: [Minios-devel] MANO Platform for Unikernels

  • To: Rasoul Behravesh <rasoul.behravesh@xxxxxxxxx>, "minios-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <minios-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Wei Chen (Arm Technology China)" <Wei.Chen@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2018 02:29:55 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hi Rasoul,

I suggest you to take a look of nabla-containers. It releases Unikernel applications

as OCI compatible images. So the Unikernels can be orchestrated by Kubernetes.

https://nabla-containers.github.io

But this project supports x86_64 only. But I think you can enable it on Arm64 easily,

because nabla-containers is based on solo5, and solo5 supports Arm64/KVM.

Regards,

Wei Chen