[Minios-devel] Preparing for Xen Project GSoC applications : Deadline Feb 6

Hi all,

I will be applying as a mentoring organisation for GSoC again this year: the
application deadline is Feb 6 and by then we need to have
https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Outreach_Program_Projects in order. Given that
we didn't get in last year, there is a 50/50 chance we get in this year.

Everyone on the CC list has projects listed on
https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Outreach_Program_Projects

Our project list is a little old and stale and that shows: we do need to bring
this up-to-date and freshen it up with new projects. I believe that the Mini-OS
and Unikraft projects need looking at. And we may have some new sensible
projects in the Hypervisor itself. Mindy already agreed to go over the Mirage
OS list.

If you want to withdraw your project: please let me know and I delete it: but
let me know WHY you want to withdraw. E.g. is it complete

@Doug, @Comitters
Re
https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Outreach_Program_Projects#Code_Standards_Checking_using_clang-format
Given that there has been some work on clang-format by EPAM, which no-one has
looked at I am tempted to throw this out or re-do the project. Aka, die a next
phase which includes integrating the tool into our workflow. But that may be
too hard
Any views?

Regards
Lars