Re: [Minios-devel] Preparing for Xen Project GSoC applications : Deadline Feb 6

Hi all:

a quick note the we have *not* been accepted into GSoC this year (the current
acceptance rate seems to be that projects get GSOC slots every 3 years). A big
thank you to those who contributed to the project list.

This does not mean that there won't be Xen related projects. There are a number
of Xen related projects in a number of other communities. Once the full list of
accepted organisations is available, I will collate a list and get back to you

Best Regards
Lars