[Minios-devel] Patchwork Is Ready!

  • To: "minios-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <minios-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Simon Kuenzer <simon.kuenzer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2019 13:54:48 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, gl-ES, de-DE, en-US
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 12 Mar 2019 13:54:57 +0000

Dear all,

we are happy to announce that we have installed patchwork as an addition to
this mailing list. You can access it under https://patchwork.unikraft.org/ . It
gives you much more detailed status information about the review process of
each submitted patch.

Patches that are concerning the Unikraft base repository are listed in the
`unikraft` project. The system automatically filters them based on the prefix
"UNIKRAFT PATCH". All other patches are going to the `Minios` project. This
includes patches that are related to any Unikraft library or application.

We want to thank you Yuri for the installation and maintenance work.

Thanks,

Simon