[Minios-devel] [UNIKRAFT/LWIP PATCH 0/8] Preparatory work for Click support

I'm currently working on Click support for unikraft, and this requires a
number of changes to lwIP and newlib. Most of these have to do with
providing more of the socket API to unikraft applications, as well as
exposing lwip_select(). Additionally, there are a few drive-by fixes that
eliminate a lot of compiler warnings.

This patch series works in tandem with the patch series of the same name for
newlib.

Notes:
1) This patch series renames export.syms to exportsyms.uk and thus
   activates it. I added functions that went missing when running my test
   programs (click and the httpreply example application), but potentially,
   other applications might break and need more symbol names added here.
2) This patch series works in tandem with the patch series of the same name
   for newlib.
3) Yes, patch 5 produces lots of checkpatch errors because of the line
   endings, but I could only get the patch to apply with DOS line endings.

Florian Schmidt (8):
  Move export.syms to exportsyms.uk
  sys/socket.h: Include some libc header files first if available
  Provide netinet/in.h
  Provide ioctl
  Don't provide file status flags when we have a libc
  Provide lwip socket function interfaces unconditionally
  sockets.c: Refuse to deal with non-sockets
  Provide poll() and select() wrappers around lwip versions

 export.syms => exportsyms.uk                  |  16 +-
 include/netinet/in.h                          |  12 ++
 include/sys/socket.h                          |   8 +-
 ...ile-status-flags-when-we-have-a-libc.patch |  46 ++++++
 sockets.c                                     | 144 ++++++++++++++++++
 rename export.syms => exportsyms.uk (79%)
 create mode 100644 include/netinet/in.h
 create mode 100644
patches/0002-Don-t-provide-file-status-flags-when-we-have-a-libc.patch

--
2.21.0