Re: [Minios-devel] Help with Unikraft tutorial

Hi Diego,

Unikraft currently supports running as a KVM or Xen VM (or a user-space
process), so as long as you have a computer with any of these you can run the
tutorial on it, no need for special infrastructure.

-- Felipe

On 03.07.19, 10:03, "Minios-devel on behalf of Diego Ampudia Ortega"