Re: [Minios-devel] WebAssembly Runtime for Unikraft?

Great to hear! Unfortunately porting is beyond my skills but I'd love to help where I can! Fortunately, there are several implementations of Wasm runtimes that have a comptabible license. Are there any technical requirements that would need to be satisfied, like language or threading model?