Re: [Minios-devel] [RFC] Code of Conduct

Perfect: I updated this also in the google doc. I will leave the review open
for a week or two (we do have summer holidays after all) and let people
comment. I can then send a proper proposal, followed by a vote
Lars

On 12/08/2019, 15:35, "George Dunlap" <george.dunlap@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    On 8/12/19 3:27 PM, Lars Kurth wrote:
    > I am wondering how you feel about the usage of  "participant". There are
    > a few instances left in the text.
    >
    > "Any report of harassment within the Xen Project community will be
addressed
    > swiftly. Participants asked to stop ..."
    >
    > # Consequences of Unacceptable Behavior
    > If a participant engages in harassing behaviour
    >
    > I would probably also want to replace this with "Community member asked
..." and "If a community member engages in ..."

    Seems reasonable to me.

     -George