Re: [Minios-devel] Setting up a monthly Xen Project dinner/pub-meeting

Hi,

On 11/12/2019 11:00, Lars Kurth wrote:
And this time with the correct list. Really despairing with Outlook which keeps adding random old contacts to my address book and puts them in front of frequently used entries (sigh)

*From: *Lars Kurth <lars.kurth@xxxxxxxxxx>
*Date: *Wednesday, 11 December 2019 at 10:31
*To: *"xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "mirageos-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mirageos-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "win-pv-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <win-pv-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "minios-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <minios-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
*Subject: *Setting up a monthly Xen Project dinner/pub-meeting

Hi all,

with quite a few people working on Xen Project across different companies and organisations these days, I was wondering whether we should set up a regular monthly get-together. I would like to get a sense as to

 1. Who would be willing to turn up – need to get a sense of numbers,
    because we need to see whether it is necessary to book a table
 2. What day would be best and what week of the month
 3. Whether we would always choose the same venue – which I guess partly
    depends on the answer to a). If the core group attending is larger
    than 8 people, we probably need to book a table, which is easier if
    we choose the same venue

So far we had ad-hoc meeting in Haymakers during XSAs period (often organized by Andrew).

It would be nice to have a monthly meeting for other than XSA :).

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall