[Minios-devel] [UNIKRAFT/MUSL PATCH V2 0/5] Continue MUSL support

From: gaulthier gain <gaulthier.gain@xxxxxxxxx>

We are still working to get a fully-working MUSL support on Unikraft.
In this patch series, we fixed compilations errors and redefinitions
introduced with latest Unikraft patches.

In addition, we fixed the buffering issue on stdout. If this patch is
accepted, we will update README.md to remove the known issues.

Please find below the main changes compared to V1:
- We added two additional patches which integrate LIBPOSIX_SYSINFO to
musl (patches 4 and 5);
- We changed our approach concerning flushing on stdout. In the
previous patch series, we fflushed directly after "puts" nevertheless
this approach is not optimal at all... Instead, we updated
"__stdout_write" to force the line-buffered mode (see patch 2).

gaulthier gain (5):
  Add patch to update mount.h to avoid conflicts with vfscore
  Update __stdout_write to allow flushing on stdout
  Avoid multiple definitions by excluding functions related to time
  Avoid multiple definitions with POSIX_SYSINFO
  Update Config.uk with libposix-sysinfo

 Config.uk                                     |  1 +
 Makefile.uk.musl.conf                         |  8 +++---
 Makefile.uk.musl.misc                         |  2 +-
 Makefile.uk.musl.time                         | 10 +++----
 patches/0008-Fix-sys_ioctl_h-conflicts.patch  | 27 +++++++++++++++++++
 ...09-update__stdout_write_for_flushing.patch | 25 +++++++++++++++++
 create mode 100644 patches/0008-Fix-sys_ioctl_h-conflicts.patch
 create mode 100644 patches/0009-update__stdout_write_for_flushing.patch

--
2.17.1