[UNIKRAFT/VFSCORE PATCH 0/2]

Add quotes to string symbol
Got a warning while trying to use "make kmenuconfig" saying the following:
"warning: style: quotes recommended around default value for string symbol
UK_ARCH (defined at .../unikraft/Config.uk:12)"

Setting a specific value to a choice config (from one of the libraries) cannot
overwrite a default value (that is set in Unikraft). It seems this is the case
for our C based Kconfig (from my knowledge we use this) - a default value set
earlier (in Unikraft) has a higher priority than a one set later (in a library).

For solving this issue, one solution is to use "named choices" - did that for
the tensorflowlite porting.

The information is obtained from an issue discussed here[1].

[1] https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/issues/6948

George Muraru (2):
  Quotes to symbol
  Remove default value

 Config.uk             | 2 +-
 lib/vfscore/Config.uk | 1 -
 2 files changed, 1 insertion(+), 2 deletions(-)

--
2.25.1