Re: Unikraft stock project helloworld-cpp not compiling

Hi,

i think i found the issue and i mailed the solution to Simon yesterday
already :) libnewlib is not activated in the config, when i activate the
libnewlib library it compiles without any issues.

I initialized my app-directory with "kraft up -p kvm -m x86_64
helloworld-cpp" i don't know if this made a difference. As far as i
remember i didnt have issues with wrong KVM or Xen settings.

The question is how to tell kraft to enable newlib directly. As far as i
can see it is already enabled in the kraft.yaml here:

https://github.com/unikraft/app-helloworld-cpp/blob/staging/kraft.yaml

Best regards and thanks for your answer

Malte