[UNIKRAFT/KERBEROS 0/4] Porting of the MIT Kerberos runtime librares

From: Cristian Vijelie <cristianvijelie@xxxxxxxxx>

As libkrb5support, libkrb5crypto, libcom_err, libkrb5 and libgssapi are all
downloaded and built from the same source, I've decided to include them all
in one Unikraft external library.

Here are the needed libraries for each one of them
libkrb5support: lib-newlib, lib-pthread-embedded, lib-lwip
libkrb5crypto:  libkrb5support and it's dependencies
libcom_err:     libkrb5support and it's dependencies
libkrb5:        all of the above
libgssapi:      all of the above + libdl (not implemented)

The configuring of the Kerberos libraries is done with the flag --disable-nls,
because the nls feature needs libdl, which is not yet implemented (but it
exists as unikraft/lib/posix-libdl).

Also, I added a sed command after configuring the library, to remove the use
of secure_getenv, as it's not implemented in newlib.

The libkrb5 can't be built, yet, because of the missing implementation for
__res_ninit, from
libnewlibc/origin/newlib-2.5.0.20170922/newlib/libc/sys/linux/include/resolv.h.

I've not added the gssapi library, as it has missing dependencies, and I will
add
it after libdl will be implemented.

I've not yet added the OpenSSL support, or the OpenLDAP support.

Cristian (4):
  Ported libkrb5support, libkrb5crypto and libcom_err
  Added libkrb5 sorurces
  Added .md files
  Fixed the README

 .gitignore         |   4 +
 CODING_STYLE.md    |   4 +
 CONTRIBUTING.md    |   4 +
 Config.uk          |  34 +++
 MAINTAINERS.md     |   9 +
 Makefile.uk        | 561 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 README.md          |   6 +
 include/byteswap.h |  26 +++
 8 files changed, 648 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 .gitignore