mounting files/directory into unikraft app

Hi,

I am working on virtual machine introspection with the inspector as a
unikraft application. For this, I need to access some virtual files
provided by xen.

Essentially, I need to map a few files, like e.g. "/dev/xen/privcmd"
into my unikraft application. However, I dont understand how to do
that. There are some hints in e.g.
https://github.com/unikraft/lib-python3 , but i am not even sure where
to place the mentioned  -fsdev and -device parameters...

Can you give some advice on how to accomplish this?

Thanks. :)