Mattermost add

Hi,

my name is Philipp Raith and I'm currently working as a PhD Student at TU Wien.

My research is focused on (Serverless) Edge Computing and I would like to explore Unikernel.

I have seen an issue on Github [1] where the user has questions in combination with Jetson Nano (a device much common in Edge Computing)
and wanted to ask if I could also get access to your Mattermost instance to possible view the discussion or actively discuss Unikraft.

Thanks and best regards,
Philipp Raith

[1] https://github.com/unikraft/kraft/issues/25

--