Re: ocamldoc generation and packed files

We have as well a program which pack together ML files (and is able to
functorize packs as well...) it is not released yet, but I guess we can
open-source it shortly.

But I think overriding the default rule for ocamldoc+pack in ocamlbuild is
sufficient for now on so you should push your patch :-)

 Thomas