node.js backend resurrected

I've refreshed Thomas' node.js backend for Mirage to the latest ocamlbuild
framework, and it works for very basic stuff such as the thread sleeping test
in tests/basic/sleep, when compiled with mir-node and run with "node
_build/sleep.js" (see below).

Next step: will take a look at re-binding the OS.Netif (via the pcap interface
in Node) and seeing how well the TCP stack performs when compiled under
Javascript.  If anyone's interested in playing with the JS backend, let me know.

-anil

click:sleep avsm$ node _build/sleep.js
31 Jul 23:27:56 - start: four
31 Jul 23:27:56 -