Re: using a newly created library

To add a new library currently requires:

- appending the directory name to the 'let otherlibs =' variable in
lib/myocamlbuild.ml
- adding the module name to lib/std/stdlib.mllib

The Mirage standard library is simply a collection of all the libraries in the
tree, and so the top-level target is to build stdlib.cmxa, which will include
all the other directories as dependencies.

Raphael and I are working out a directory scheme to make it easier to add
library variants for particular platforms (e.g. a js_of_ocaml Regexp module
instead of a pure OCaml one).  More details on this shortly when I have it
working next week.

Also, it's time to start thinking about a test harness that can set up network
tests more easily, rather than the ad-hoc collection of stuff in tests/. I'd
like this before CUFP, so I'll spend some time on it next week too...

Anil