Re: ocamldoc generation and packed files

As a followup to this, I've integrated ocaml-ocp into my tree and it's working
really well. Thanks for releasing this Thomas!  There was an off-by-one in the
cpp directives for line numbering (fixed in our tree).

It would be very useful to have some way for .annot files to work without
compiling the individual sub-files; any thoughts on how this might work?

Anil