Re: native code syntax extensions

Okok, I *really* couldn't resist it, so I also got rid of the final dependency
on ocamlfind. We were only using it for syntax extensions, and it was simpler
to just paste in the magic camlp4 flags that try to debug ocamlfind.

With the latest tree, you only need OCaml-3.12.0 installed and nothing else
(except js_of_ocaml for the Javascript backend, optional).  And there was much
rejoicing...

Anil