Re: native code syntax extensions

On 9/17/11, Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Great! What are the warnings?

Mainly gcc on C files (left hand side of semi-colon has no effect,
etc.). On ml files, only two (and not related to camlp4) :

File "net/node/channel.ml", line 119, characters 8-11:
Warning 26: unused variable fin.

File "fs/fat.ml", line 1051, characters 8-771:
Warning 10: this expression should have type unit.

--
_______
Raphael