Re: tutorial sanity check

I've also just finished to tidy-up the doc generation (see https://github.com/samoht/mirage-browser)

If you have time to check that the produced doc looks good and if you have try to improve the contents, that would be great!

Thomas

On Sep 22, 2011, at 2:08 AM, Anil Madhavapeddy wrote:

In case anyone else has time (Balraj, Raphael mainly), I've pushed a 99% version of the tutorial to avsm/mirage-tutorial.git; just cd slides && make and it will listen on localhost:8000

It is pretty self-contained (but 80+ slides!), and could use a quick sanity run through the examples to make sure they work for you. There are skeleton versions of the files in mirage-tutorial/examples.

Some of the early diagrams are quite poor, so I'll be fleshing those out tomorrow morning and adding more ending content (once I get the EC2 scripts working again ;)

Any comments most welcome in the next few hour!

Anil