Re: Installing libraries

On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 09:07:39AM +0100, Raphael Proust wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 9:02 PM, Farhan Mannan <fam40@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > So for my XMPP stuff I'm trying to get this bot working
> > (http://github.com/ermine/sulci)
> > I've installed all of the required libraries and now it doesn't complain
> > about THAT
> > BUT NOW when I run ./configure, make or sudo make install, it hangs on:
> > Finished, 0 targets (0 cached) in 00:00:00.
> > 00:00:21 99 ?? (98 ??) plugin_cerberus.cmo
> > (I quit that one early but the timer just runs indefinitely)
> > What is cerberus? What's going on here?
>
> https://github.com/ermine/sulci/blob/master/plugin_cerberus.ml seems
> to be some sort of Cyrillic kick-ban bot module???
> Has anything weird/unusual happened during the install process of Sulci?

It might be something to do with internationalisation indeed. I'll try to
get the various bits installed and see if it happens on my Mac. Meanwhile,
you can edit the Makefile to add 'ocamlbuild -classic-display' to the
command line instead of just 'ocamlbuild', and it will display more
information.  Could you try that, Farhan?

--
Anil Madhavapeddy                                 http://anil.recoil.org