Re: Running OCaml scripts from the command line

> don't know if it is related, but you may need to flush the buffers by either
> adding %! after \n in your strings.
Flushing, unfortunately doesn't help. Strange. I'll let you know if I find the
reason.
But for now, ocamlbuild will do.

> it's weird because usually bytecode compilation is quick, ie "ocamlbuild
> foo.byte --" should compile and run your program almost immediately on small
> projects.
"ocamlbuild foo.byte --" seems fast and nice! Thanks. Maybe the slowness was
just an artifact of my _oasis build.

Thanks Thomas.

All the best,
Sebastian