Re: Circular build dependencies

You can declare the signatures in a .mli file, and use those independently of
the .ml,
and it should "just work" in ocamlbuild.

A more common but subtle problem is having many sub-modules, and the wrong one
being picked up from the file-system due an incorrect scope (i.e. a bug), and
that
shows up a circular dependency.  Try to use unique module names to avoid this
sort
of situation, as the code is less obtuse like that anyway.

Could you describe your specific problem in more detail?

-anil