Fwd: [Caml-list] OCaml app for iOS, Schnapsen card game

If anyone gets a chance, trying this out on iPhone (and Android too) would
be most useful. The ARM generator in the native code compiler is very good now,
and embedding Signpost+Mirage applications in normal mobile phones would be
great!

-anil

Begin forwarded message: