Re: Build errors

There are two ways to run Javascript code:

- browser (the default js_of_ocaml usecase), where access to storage is
abstracted
away through a k/v interface, and networking via websockets.  So only the higher
level modules would have any meaning there.

- node.js, which has full system bindings and can access tuntap and mmap. There
are
lots of bindings for visualisation of systems stuff using node, such as:
https://github.com/mranney/node_pcap

The latter requires some changes to the js_of_ocaml runtime to work properly
though,
although if we can make it work, it's a really nice *development* environment
for OCaml
code, as you can visualise and track objects dynamically, and then recompile to
native
code for high-speed execution.

-anil