pa_cstruct first cut available

I've knocked together the C-struct syntax extension, and it's actually quite
simple and effective.

https://github.com/avsm/ocaml-cstruct/blob/master/lib_test/pcap.ml

is a pcap parser that cracks open pcap/ethernet/ipv4/tcp and displays the
payloads. The 'cstruct' declaration defines all the accessors as you might
expect, and the underlying buffers are all reference counted (as in MPL) and so
can be passed around. The base-pointer can also be retrieved, so you can do
comparisons of the underlying Io_page (e.g. to get a Xen grant onto it).

If noone has any objections, I'll add unit tests for the write path, and merge
this into Mirage in my os-bigarray branch.  I dont think we actually need
bitstring at all anymore.

Mort: reckon you can easily port the DNS code to this? It should speed up the