release roadmap and tags

I'm preparing a few versioned releases of Mirage. These are represented as git
'tags', with the version number being the tag name.  Details follow:

0.1: https://github.com/avsm/mirage/tree/0.1

This is the tree that uses Bitstring, and the last commit was very early in the
morning after a certain conference deadline :-)  We've done quite a bit of
benchmarking on this version, and it has working Openflow and storage (FAT32),
and is sufficient to self-host the website.

Haris: you can use this version to demonstrate your Openflow work at ICC next
week.

0.2: (available in a few days)

I am in the process of merging the os-bigarray branch (faster write path,
scatter gather I/O, zero-copy Io_page), and this will be version 0.2.   It has
*features disabled*, notably Openflow, DNS and storage, but will be sufficient
to self-host the website with the Ramdisk filesystem.

Intention is for Mort and Haris to use this to get their respective features
synched, and Balraj and me to test the TCP performance vs 0.1.

0.3: (available end of June)

This release will be the developer preview release, and will have the build
system reworked to support ocamlfind and separate repositories, to make it
suitable for packaging on Debian, Fedora and Free/OpenBSD.  I'll send more
details of this shortly, but Thomas, David and I likely work on this to ensure
that stub Xen domains and proxy VMs can be easily built, as well as
conventional UNIX and js_of_ocaml outputs.

Hopefully, we will have DNS and OpenFlow and FAT32 back for this release.  All
of the ports are in pretty good shape.

0.4: (available early Autumn/late summer)

Gabor Pali will be joining us in July in Cambridge for a 3 month visit, and
working on a FreeBSD kernel port of the networking stack so that it can run
side-by-side with the production C stack.  The 0.4 release is aiming to have
the following new ports:
- FreeBSD kernel (x86_64)
- Raspberry Pi userspace (ARM)
- Simulation backend (for load-testing, based on Haris' planned work at SRI
this summer).

We will be storing all the components libraries under the 'Mirage'
organisation, at http://github.com/mirage/