Re: the gitocalypse repo splitting for v0.3

I had a quick go at a sub-tree export by filtering the diff header to look for commit chunks that only touch that file, but it's quite fiddly.

Sounds like it doesn't matter too much to maintain history, and the current repository will be around anyway, as Dave says.

Onwards! I'm about to merge os-bigarray into master (so Haris, dont forget to use the 0.1 tag for your demo in Ottawa).

-anil