Re: unix-socket removed

Well, it turned out to be a 10 minute job to fix unix-socket, so I did.

v0.2 is now live on my master branch, along with the 100+ commits to shift over
to Io_page/cstruct.

I'm now beginning the rearrangement of the repositories to an independent
layout within a 'v3-build' branch, but will resolve any conflicts against the
v0.2 master branch.  I suspect Haris won't have time to restore Openflow before
I complete the switch to a new repository layout, but it would be good to get
DNS in if you can finish that off, Mort.

-anil