Re: version pinning in OPAM

I've pushed a first version of pinning support to my OPAM fork:
https://github.com/samoht/opam.git

$ opam pin mirage 0.3dev                      # pin mirage to version 0.3dev
$ opam pin mirage /path/to/mirage       # pin mirage to the content of
/path/to/mirage
[cd /path/to/mirage && hack hack hack]
$ opam update && opam upgrade
$ opam pin mirage none

I've done a limited amount of testing, and I'll integrate it upstream when it
works sufficiently enough to be used with mirage.

I'll work on the upgrade to be able to upgrade just a collection of packages
instead of doing a full upgrade.

--
Thomas