Re: Compound TCP

Indeed; Compound TCP appears to try to find the best of both congestion
worlds, but doesn't explicitly negotiate options during connection SYN
time.

This does remind me than another TODO list that Dave and I have at some
point is to put support for vchan back into Mirage, so we can benchmark
the shared memory vs TCP interdomain throughput with Mirage applications.
We're definitely going to use more 'userland' CPU than the highly tuned
C Linux/FreeBSD stacks, so it'll be interesting to see the impact of this.

-anil