Re: ocaml-openflow- odd (oasis?) error

On 17 July 2012 08:18, Richard Mortier <Richard.Mortier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 17 Jul 2012, at 16:15, Anil Madhavapeddy wrote:
>
>> delete lib/openflow.mllib (which declares a collection of libraries), as
>> you already have lib/openflow.mlpack (which repacks the libs into
>> Openflow.cma).

I never managed to get the packed version of oasis working so I hadn't
tried to generate a packed library. Sorry abotu that.

> solved it, thanks.
>
>> probably an OASIS leftover...
>
> yes probably... (the perils of putting autogen files in a repo ;)

ooops. My mistake. I wanted to have the library able to compile
without the use of oasis so that is why I added all the autogen files
in the repo.

> --
> Cheers,
>
> R.
>

> This message and any attachment are intended solely for the addressee and may
> contain confidential information. If you have received this message in error,
> please send it back to me, and immediately delete it.   Please do not use,
> copy or disclose the information contained in this message or in any
> attachment.  Any views or opinions expressed by the author of this email do

Charalampos Rotsos
PhD student
The University of Cambridge
Computer Laboratory