Xen/OS layer debugging help

A request for some debugging help: the remaining TCP problem that I
see can be attributed to significant pkt loss somewhere in the Xen/OS
layer.  I see packets if I sniff the virtual interface, but a lot of
the packets never make it to Ethif.input.  I've tried to trace the
code from netif down to the grant tables myself, but I think I need
help.  If you can take a look, can you see a reason why pkts would get
lost at busy times, between the vif and Ethif.input.

This may just be my current test, but the particular packets that get
lost are the pure ACKs (no payload) coming back to my Mirage data
source from a linux data sink running on the same host in another VM.

Thanks,

Balraj