library for reading and writing pcap format files

Hi,

I've added a simple ocaml pcap reading/writing library based on
cstruct. It's available via opam ("opam install pcap" will fetch it if
you have set up your opam to consume mirage packages)

The tree is here:

https://github.com/mirage/ocaml-pcap

So far I've used it to extend a mirage xen www server with the ability
to capture packets to a block device for later analysis.

If you give it a go, let me know how you get on.

Cheers,
Dave