Re: paper from nec/ucl along mirage lines

well derrrrrr- of course I had meant this to be local only
distribution and now i've blown the authors anonimity w.r.t future
submission and disclosed work in progress -

please please delete/ignore/forget you saw my
unethical dist of this and forgive me...
for waste of bandwidth/disk too

In missive <CAEeTejLBTV_7usXpqgLPy-m97a4-Dn7ViYzJMcu9uP44gxQ-_Q@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
, Jon Crowcroft typed:

 >>this paper didn't make it into hotnets....please dont fwd..
 >>
 >>--0016e6dab04d8109b204cad274d5
 >>
 >>this paper didn&#39;t make it into hotnets....please dont fwd..

 cheers

   jon