Re: Trouble with Mirage Installation

$ opam --version
opam version 0.7.7

It was cloned from github tonight. It was shaÂa1b41d707e4e1f15f9d5eabc4de3fc8f456fbe93 but as I was replying to this email, I saw that there had been updates since that sha. After pulling and reinstalling, I was able to successfully install mirage-www.

Thanks for the quick response!

--Mark

Mark Thurman
mthurman@xxxxxxxxx