bigarray compiler speedups could help cstruct too

Yaron just pointed me to some cool patches that Pierre and Thomas are working
on at OCamlPro to speed up Bigarray accesses directly.

http://caml.inria.fr/mantis/view.php?id=5771

These will greatly speed up cstruct (and hence our I/O parsing stack), since
right now the cstruct generated code goes through C function calls for each
access, whereas these 'builtins' are direct compiler hints.

Pierre, Thomas, can this be extended to work with different endians as well?
For network traffic, we almost always have to do an endian swap...