发件人: Anil Madhavapeddy [mailto:anil@xxxxxxxxxx]
发送时间: 2012年10月18日 3:48
收件人: Yiming Zhang
抄送: cl-mirage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
主题: Re: Mirage tutorial errors

Hi Yiming,

Lwt is a lightweight threading library for OCaml.  You can find out more
about it here:
http://www.openmirage.org/wiki/tutorial-lwt

...along with some tutorials that work on Mirage (using the monolithic
version, but the principles are the same).  You can find out more at the
homepage as well:

http://ocsigen.org/lwt

However, if you are learning OCaml from scratch, you should learn the basics
first.  We're working on an O'Reilly book due early next year, but the best
currently available text is:
http://files.metaprl.org/doc/ocaml-book.pdf
...as well as:
http://caml.inria.fr/pub/docs/oreilly-book

I'd encourage you to build simple servers using the tutorials there, and
then move onto Mirage once you are a little more familiar with the basics.
Feel free to ask any specific question on this list.

We are indeed planning to refresh the tutorial before the first beta
release, and that'll probably happen in November sometime when I'm back.

best,
Anil