Re: Mirage Installation

Dimos,

You're on the right track.  There was a bug a while back that would cause mirage-platform to install a script into /usr/local (the `mir-run` script).  I fixed that, and current opam should work.

However, there's a small quirk to be aware of.  The opam package manager remotes pointing to git:// urls might not be refreshed unless you do:

$ opam pin mirage-platform git://github.com/mirage/mirage-platform
$ opam update
$ opam upgrade

Do you want to try this and let me know if the error still persists?

cheers
Anil